WEB DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Regulations and the provisions of Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you that all personal data entered here http://palaciosalamanca.es/will be held strictly confidential and will be incorporated into a file for which DISEÑO Y CONSTRUCCIÓN TÉCNICA DE EXPOSICIONES, S.L.U (hereinafter, PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN) is solely responsible.
Web Data Proccessor:
Identity: DISEÑO Y CONSTRUCCIÓN TÉCNICA DE EXPOSICIONES, S.L.U
Trade Name: PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN
Tax ID number: B-37434354
Postal Address: CUESTA DE OVIEDO, S/N, 37008 - SALAMANCA
Phone number: +34 923 26 51 51
Data use and exercise of rights:
Your personal data will be used to manage and render the requested services through the webpage, to send information (whether by e-mail or regular means) pertaining to our activity that can be of your interest, with the aim of maintaining a commercial relationship with the user, unless told otherwise.
The PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN does not sell, lease, or rent in any way information or personal data of their Customers/Users to third parties, except in case of legal obligation or in their capacity of data processors (nevertheless equally committed to the compliance with the applicable legal provisions of data protection).
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the following standing legal bases:
1. The request for information and/or the contract of services from our company, always having at your disposal the appropriate terms and conditions before a possible contracting takes place.
3. The legal base for the sending of the company commercial communications, even if the contractual relationship is terminated with the individual entrepreneur and/or legal person, will be of legitimate interest to the company, without prejudice to its right to oppose.
Without an appropriate provision of your data, or if they are inaccurate or incomplete we shall not be able to meet your request, which would also render impossible for us to provide you with the requested information or proceeding with the hiring of our services.
The personal data provided shall be retained while the commercial relationship is maintained, unless you request to oppose or suppress them, however, during this period the legal liabilities that may be derived from the services rendered shall be respected.
Exercise of rights:
We inform you that you are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition as well as other rights in compliance with the Personal Data Protection regulations, by sending an e-mail to the above address writing “LOPD” in the subject field, accompanied by a copy of your identity card, passport or any other valid identification document. You are also entitled to use the models and forms foreseen for the exercise of these rights as provided by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos portal (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). Your rights are the following:
• Any person is entitled to get an official confirmation about if our company is handling personal data, related or unrelated, to them.
• The people concerned are entitled to access their personal data, and to request them being rectified when inaccurate or, if necessary, to request them being suppressed when, among other possible instances, these data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were originally collected for.
• The people concerned are entitled to request limiting their data management whilst the objection against the accuracy of such data takes place; when the management is lawful but they oppose to data suppression; if the operator does not need to manage data but the user needs them for the exercise of or defence against claims or when a person has opposed to the management of their personal data in compliance with the legitimate interest of the operator, while verifying if such legitimate motives for management prevail over the ones of the other party; in such case we shall only retain them before a claim to be exercised or defended.
• Under special circumstances and for reasons related with their particular situation, the people interested will be entitled to oppose to the management of their data. Our company will cease to manage such data, except for legitimate and imperative reasons, or when exercising the defence against possible claims.
• Likewise, they are entitled to data portability, in those instances where the law so permits.
• We inform you that you will be entitled to withdraw your consent for one or all the aims, any time, without effect upon the legality of the management based upon the previous consent, before the withdrawal.
• We inform you that you are entitled to make a claim before the competent Spanish Authority for Data Protection (AGPD – Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, for example [Spanish Agency for Data Protection]).
You are entitled to exercise these rights, by requesting it via the above address.
Veracity and updating of data:
The user guarantees that the Personal Data provided to PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN are truthful and it is their responsibility to communicate any necessary amendment. The user will be the sole responsible before any harm or damage, whether direct or indirect, that may be done to PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN or to any third party if the data provided to fill in the forms are fake, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. The user will never incorporate personal data pertaining to third parties without their prior informed consent, as established in this data protection policy, and if such data were finally included he would be deemed the sole responsible. All the data requested through our website are compulsory, as they are necessary to render a high-quality service. In case of failing to comply with the incorporation of the data requested, we cannot guarantee that the information provided, or the services rendered, will appropriately cater for your needs. You must be 14 or over to incorporate your personal data.
PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN shall use social networks, as a means to communicate and promote its services. Under no circumstance shall we use data for purposes that are not allowed. This company is not held responsible for the contents, comments, opinions or information, whether own or by third parties, that the users publish in our created Facebook and Twitter accounts. You are entitled to use our contents for licit purposes, if and when, its source or author are clearly mentioned. We remind you that the use of social networks is conditioned by their own privacy policies.
Confidentiality and data security:
PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN has adopted the necessary means to prevent that personal data can be altered, lost, treated or accessed to, without prior authorisation, keeping in mind at all times the status of technology, anyhow the User must be aware that the Internet security measures are not impregnable.
The data obtained through the website and/or any other mean, shall be treated by the RESPONSIBLE with full confidentiality and commitment to keep them secret. In accordance with the provisions of the existing regulation as for the Protection of Personal Data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of Spanish regulations GDPR and LOPDGDD for the management of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly following the principles described in article 5 of Spanish GDPR and in Title II of the Spanish LOPDGDD, under which the data related to the user are treated in a lawful manner, with loyalty and transparency whilst the data are also adequate, relevant and limited to the necessary purposes.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees the implementation of technical and organizational techniques as necessary to enforce the security measures, according to the Spanish GDPR and LOPDGDD, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users whom have been properly informed to exercise them.
Legislation on data protection can be amended, therefore we strongly recommend you to check regularly our Data protection policy.
We inform you that the website of PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN does not support encryption, equally we would like to let you know that non-encrypted information sent through the internet can be seen by other people, through the sending of our forms you also accept the sending of non-encrypted information.
Amendment to the Data Protection Policy:
PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN reserves the right to amend its data protection policy of its own accord, or due to changes in legislation, jurisprudence or in the business practice. Should PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN carry out an amendment, the new text will appropriately be published in this same website, where the User will be duly reported about the current data protection policy of PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN. In any event, the relationship with users shall be governed by the acting regulations at the exact entry moment in our website.
Other relevant information:
If you need further clarification or comment you may contact PALACIO DE CONGRESOS Y EXPOSICIONES DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN via e-mail to the above address.